pineapples and sunny days!

forever 21 polka dot top, mustard yellow skirt, asos pineapple bag, miami fashion bloggermiami beach hotel, soho beach house
pineapple bag, vintage yellow skirttori burch preview, fruit pastries
lookbook.nu, ginger harris, steffy kuncman, meredith lambert
With Gloria from Lookbook.nu, Ginger Harris from Electric Blogarella and Meredith Lambert from Merevin.
forever 21 polka dot blouse, pineapple bag, vintage yellow skirt, miami fashion bloggertory burch, pineapple swimsuit
asos preview, soho beach house, miami swim week
miami beach, miami swim week, pineapple bag, forever 21 polka dot top

After four years of blogging, I can finally announce that I'm a .COM! Welcome to Steffysprosandcons.com! The timing felt right, and it was one of the easiest processes to accomplish. 

Lately I have been really into pineapple prints! Maybe it's because Florida is so very sunny, or maybe because they are my favorite color-- yellow. I was ecstatic when I found this bag to wear during swim week, and I was even more excited when the swimsuits at the Tory Burch preview matched me! I know which swimsuit I'm looking out for next year ;) I also attended the ASOS party, and just about lost it over everything --- but that is normal with me + ASOS. I met one of their buyers at the event, and proceeded to tell her how she has the best taste in the universe. 

My time in Miami is coming to an end... only 7 days left here, and I know I will cherish these sunny pictures when I miss this place. 

Top: Forever21
hat: ASOS
bag: ASOS
skirt: vintage/ Fancytreehouse
shoes: Ana Monsalve

Labels: , ,