Your Instagram Questions Answered...


In writing this blog, a lot of the time I call the shots on what is shared and what is being talked about - and that isn't always fair! I love finding things out about bloggers who I follow, so I thought why not ask you guys on instagram things you've been wondering about me! If there's anything I missed, just let me know in the comments! Xo!

@tea_timetaylor: Who is your main style inspiration?
I adore Alexa Chung's style, and also get a lot of inspiration from other bloggers. Some of my current favorites include Lua of LeHappy , Rebecca of The Clothes Horse, Christina of New Darlings, and Kailey of Mermaidens.  

@kscultus: Tips to find your voice as a blogger? Hm, it is tough - I don't think you necessarily "find" your voice, you just learn how to express yourself in an appropriate way for the internet. It's fun to open up to others online, but I always keep in mind that employers may see what I am saying. I think my biggest tip would be to keep a personal journal, and from writing that decide what topics you want to bring into your online space. 


@cheeseywhiskers: What are the top 3 worst things about blogging you never expected? 
1. How insecure it makes me sometimes - I used to be more confident in many ways, and am now much more critical of myself, because I have to be in pictures so often. 2. The amount of time it takes up... some weekends being dressed cute doesn't come naturally, and picking an outfit takes me time. 3. How materialistic it CAN make you, if you let it. Experiences are better than things (IMO), but blogging puts such a big emphasis on things.

@serknixWho are some of your favorite singers/ bands? I have soo many, I love music. My all-time favorites are The Beatles. After that, my list is constantly evolving... right now I've been listening to a lot of Jenny Lewis, Beirut, The Smiths, Mac Demarco and Future Islands. 



@heyitsdianeey
: What photo editors/ apps do you use in your IG photos? I Use VSCO cam, and I usually use filters F1 or K3. 

@marizarezendee: Do you work? Yes! I am not a full-time blogger! I work from 8AM-5PM, Monday - Friday on the marketing department of an e-commerce site. I run their social media, but also assist in marketing initiatives.


@christiana.rae: How did you get instafamous? LOL.. there are so many people who have a much larger following than my own, but thank you. I have been posting on instagram for years, since the beginning, which has helped me. I also make sure to post quality images every day.