Two Holiday Looks In the City ❄☃


Every holiday season there are two things I absolutely need – a new red dress as a holiday party go-to, and some cute around-the-house pieces (like a fun sweater, or a mug for hot chocolate, etc.) I love seeing our collection grow each year, as we make more traditions and soak in all of the holiday feels that we used to miss out on in Florida.

Here’s a little peek at some of my holiday staples from Francesca's for this year! They have so many adorable outfits, and little stocking stuffers and gifts too! I had too much fun wearing this red dress to a holiday event in the city. I paired it with some festive gold accessories and a red lip, and felt so glam. I also absolutely LOVE this reindeer sweater (& it lights up!). I promise it will be on me at every sweater party. I hope my gift guide helps you snag some last minute cheer! Xo

P.S. Take 20% off anything that tickles your fancy from Francesca's with code: SteffyFran20 









Here's some favorite festive gifts and trinkets from Francesca's:

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12





Labels: ,