Fall Walks With Kamik

Thanks to Zappos.com and Kamik for partnering on this post! 


With beautiful Fall in full swing, and Winter right around the corner, it's my favorite time of the year to step outside! The weather is BEAUTIFUL, and there's leaves everywhere. It's pure heaven, especially since i'm pretty uncomfortable and super pregnant (39 weeks!) I was definitely in the market for a stylish pair of boots that are durable this year, and I'm so glad to partner with Kamik and style these Evelyn boots. They're extremely comfortable, the perfect shape to style with jeans or overalls & the laces are mustard yellow - so they match the leaves!! :)

Luckily I was able to snatch them from Zappos.com with free shipping, making my super-tired preggo life way easier. Plus they have a 365-day return policy. Doesn't get much better than that ;) Now can we talk about these leaves...



^^ The trees were seriously unreal. I couldn't stop taking pictures.




Labels: ,